General Data Protection Regulation by
BITUL Jarosław Chudek
From May 25, 2018, in Poland, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation".
The purpose of the Regulation is to harmonize the rules for the processing of personal data in the European Union.
This document contains information on how the personal data of our clients is processed and protected.
- The administrator of your personal data is BITUL Jarosław Chudek with its seat at ul. F. Stefczyka 5 lok. 9, 20-151 Lublin. The contact takes place via the e-mail address: email@example.com, by phone at 510 866 250.
- We process personal data on the basis of:
2.1. the Customer's consent expressed pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a of the Regulation in the following situations:
2.1.1. the marketing purpose of own services provided electronically or by phone,
2.1.2. answers to the question / request for contact on the basis of a completed form on the website, e-mail, telephone conversation or other forms of contact.
2.2. conclusion of a cooperation agreement pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the Regulation.
2.3. fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c of the Regulation, i.e. the obligation to store documentation, resulting from the provisions of the Accounting Act and tax law.
2.4. the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the Regulation. e.g. for statistical purposes, customer satisfaction analysis or protection against potential claims.
3.The period of storage of personal data depends on the purpose for which they are processed by us and therefore these periods are:
3.1. until the consent for processing is withdrawn or until the expiry of the deadline indicated in the consent declaration - if the processing was based on consent,
3.2. until the termination or expiry of the concluded contract - in a situation where the processing takes place on the basis of art. 6 (1) (a) b of the Regulation,
3.3. until the compulsory period of data storage expires - in a situation where the processing (data storage) takes place on the basis of legal provisions,
3.4. until the expiry of the limitation period for potential claims - in a situation where the data is stored for the purposes of defense against claims or for the purpose of pursuing them (debt collection purposes),
3.5. until you submit and decide to take into account your possible objection to the processing of personal data on the basis of the so-called legitimate interest - in the event of an objection due to a special situation.
- Personal data is not transferred to other entities and institutions, unless it results from legal regulations.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries.
- In connection with the processing of personal data by us, the Customer has the right to:
6.1. request access to data and their rectification, if they turn out to be inconsistent with the actual state, and also the right to delete data or limit their processing, in cases provided for by law,
6.2. object to processing, and if the objection relates to marketing activities, it will be automatically taken into account by us and the personal data will not be further processed for this purpose. In other cases, if the objection to processing is based on a special situation, we will have the right to further process the data if we find that there are valid legitimate grounds for processing on our side, overriding your interests and your rights and freedoms. This right results from the provision of art. 21 paragraph 1 of the Regulation,
6.3. requests for data transfer, however, it should be remembered that the implementation of this right may not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other people, including trade secrets or intellectual property, and it will be implemented only to the extent that it is technically possible.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above purposes, in particular the company's legal obligations, including contact (without providing them, the company will not be able to fulfill its obligations and respond to them).
- Please be advised that we do not make decisions in an automated manner, including profiling.
- In order to exercise the rights and powers, please contact the company. The contact takes place via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 510 866 250.
- Regardless of the rights described above, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The function of the national supervisory authority is performed by the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- TRUING STAND BASIC TS001
- THROUGH AXLE ADAPTOR TS011
- SPROCKET REMOVER- CASETTE WHIP CS001
- WRENCH FOR SRAM DUB BB032
- TOOL FOR FREEHUB SHIMANO BODY HB081
- ROD AND NUTS FOR PRESS TOOL ADAPTORS PT042
- WRENCH FOR SHIMANO HT2 BBR60 BOTTOM BRACKET BB006
- WRENCH FOR SUNTOUR #1 FORK FK005
- CHAIN WEAR INDICATOR CH001 (1)
- DERAILLEUR HANGER ALIGNMENT GAUGE FR001
- RING NUT REMOVAL FOR DT SWISS STAR RATCHET HB051
- ADAPTERS BASIC PRESS TOOL-2PCS PT003